Welcome to the H2020 Energy Info Days registration page.
The Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days will take place on 25-26-27 June in Brussels. They will present the funding opportunities for research, innovation and market uptake projects on clean energy.
The event will help potential applicants in preparing successful proposals for Horizon 2020 calls for the year 2020.
Please note that:
- An integral networking/brokerage event will be organised in the afternoon of each day – organised by the National Contact Points, a further registration is mandatory and will be provided in your email confirmation!
- If you wish to attend, you need to first register for the Info Days.
- Registration for each of the three Info Days and the associated brokerage events is only possible via this page.
- Due to a limited number of seats at the conference venue, a maximum of two people per organisation can be registered.
- After completing the registration for each day, you will receive an immediate confirmation that it was processed. This email does not guarantee your participation in the event.
- You will be informed within a few days if your registration was successful. Please do not make any travel arrangements before you have received this confirmation.
- Live webstreaming of the event will be available and the link will be published on the event page in advance of the date.
- The event will be held in English without any interpretation.
If you require any further information, please send us an email at email@example.com